Monday, January 14, 2008

"Waltz-n-Whoosh"

Somehow I always found it the most unrestrained form of expression ; ABSOLUTE too.
When the spirit-dampener was sprayed on me, I could  "dance it off".
When the train of sentiments had to spurt, I would  "dance it out".
When the stream of exhilaration gazed at the yonder mounts for a speedy gush, I presented it with a "dancing waterfall".
 It was free...It was passionate....It was delightful too.
 Years later, I have a desire to be that dancing flame yet again -  Strong and wilful and wishful and so freely "dancing".
I wanna Waltz-n-Whoosh !!

PS : On a second thought, this desire probably has its origin in the
same strange reason that ignites the appetite even more 
when we're fasting;
I can barely walk these days, with an injured leg :-P
 

No comments: