Saturday, September 15, 2007

~SINGING THE “SEPTEMBER” SONG ~

Never have I attached such importance to a particular month, but as I savour these “delightful nuggets” that this month offered me in bits and chunks and pieces over a time, I feel nothing less than blessed. These gems have stealthily linked up to me and adorn my life today.

Or is it just so?

If I believe in the part of my brain that pumps wisdom into my head, I have to confess that they aren’t just ornaments; they are an embodiment of a shapeless me. And if I believe in the part of my heart that infuses emotional juices into me, I shall be marvelled at the harmonious fashion in which my brain and heart function.

As I experience the joys of being surrounded by souls that emanate nothing but love, I can do nothing but thank the creation.

More so, How can I not thank the month that spawned the existence of all that mantles my identity - my creator, my mentor, my raison d’ etre and my really wonderful friends? How can I not thank it for these clear blue skies interspersed by pearl white clouds and those occasional showers in which we all dance together? How can I not thank it for a life that’s nothing less a melody .

THANKYOU SEPTEMBER !!! J

No comments: