Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Naaah...I don't want to die !

It is often said that a near-death experience is more often than not a life altering experience – something that makes you want to start living life to the fullest. For me, that life altering experience has come in the form of love, the joy of togetherness with him.

If I start talking about how falling in love with him completely transformed me into a different person, I can go on and on and on. So, for the moment, I just want to say one thing to him – "Thank you my guardian angel ! Every moment when I sense you watching over me, I feel blessed and that makes me fall in love with life all over again……This might come as a cliché right from a Mills and Boon; but I have to repeat it because I have felt it very strongly – I do not want to die because your love makes me want to live and live every moment like no one ever lived ! “

1 comment: