Wednesday, September 8, 2010

'None of These'

And here I return to my Oasis again ! And why? The simplest reasons in the world could be - 'I am really confused, yet again' or 'I am really sad, yet again' or 'I am really excited, yet again'. But , strangely and interestingly, I am 'None of these' right now !!

In the multiple choice questions that life throws at us, 'None of these' is not an easy option to tick ; simply because it poses further questions that intrigue you more and reveal nothing. To me, this option leads to only two roads right now - an inertia in the midst of chaos OR a chaos in the midst of inertia - either ways, I feel devoid of emotions. I am wondering if too many positive emotions are cancelling out the effect of too many negative ones? Or is it really that none exist? There exists one moment when I want to laugh out aloud and there is another when I want to cry bitterly. One moment when I badly want to be surrounded by people and another when I want to just turn my face away from everyone. One moment when I want to trust everyone and another one when I just want to be holed up in my own sense of being !

And hence, I would duck this question right now because the answer 'None of these' is painful .....because it leads me to a land called 'nowhere'.

No comments: